Monday, December 16, 2013

Officially NOT a seafood girl!!

December 2, 2013 - Sister Jacie Gillett
Hey Family!!
It sounds like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so glad that no one got injured during family football. It can get pretty intense! We played football for a pday activity last week and it was a lot of fun! Sister J and I are the only sisters in the zone so it can get pretty rough, but it is always way fun!!
Thanksgiving for us was really awesome!! We went out to breakfast with out district and then we played games and ate with an awesome family in the ward. Definitely a different experience than being at home but I loved it!! Lots of food and lots of laughter! That is the way it should always be!
This week we had a member dinner at a seafood restaurant... I am officially not a seafood girl!!!! Baby octopus...The whole body...NASTY!!!! Snail...Slimy. Clam... it's alright. Squid... Tough and nasty!!! Thank goodness they had some good orange chicken. I am sure that is what filled me up!! I felt like I was in a foreign country in that restaurant!
Sister J and I will be staying in this area for sure. We love the area! We are still working with a lot of less actives and inviting them to come back. Since you have the Christmas parties coming up soon you should definitely invite friends to come with!! :)
Sorry I dont have much time to write! I love you all so much and I hope that you all have a great week!! Thanks for all you do for me!
Love, Sister Gillett :)

No comments:

Post a Comment